It’s not too late to benefit from tiered pricing with net-metering from SDG&E. If you’re think about installing solar power on your home, you’ll benefit from installing prior to December 1st, 2017.
We have room for 3-4 more solar power installations before the December 1st deadline with SDG&E. Act soon to get your solar panels installed with the best options for net-metering. Quick installation is available in most jurisdictions. Please call to see if we can have yours installed before December 1st.
Tips for installing solar on your home:
- Check the status of the Company’s CSLB license and if the solar consultant has the appropriate HIS license.
- Check with the BBB to see if any complaints have been filed.
- Ask where the Company is based. Are they in San Diego County? Are they in California?
- Ask if the Company has there own installation and service personnel.
- Ask the solar consultant for references and call them.