Date: project date here
This 2016 San Diego County Solar customer (in San Diego) had higher-than-average electric usage because they have both a Tesla Model S and a Tesla Model X. But with great sun exposure on their roof, most of their electricity needs were taken care of with just a 6.82kW solar system, utilizing high quality solar equipment that allows for each solar panel to operate independently. It helps too that they were able to use SDG&E’s time-of-use electric rate to their advantage.
- Solar Panel: LG 310W Neon
- Inverter: EnPhase M250 microinverter
- Est. Avg. Monthly Output: 941kWh
- Avg. Monthly Bill (before): $337
- Est. Average Bill (after): $23
- Est. Annual Savings: $3,768